Thursday, May 15, 2008

What I saw close up on May 14th

Ewwwww....what is it with you and rotting food?

Well..I don't have a thing for rotted food, per say. But I do think food that is starting to whiter as it rots is rather fascinating..

This honey mango stayed in my fridge a week....ok, ok, ok...2 weeks too long and it's starting to look like it may need a little face lift.

Despite the fact that it's no longer edible, the wrinkles and dimples do have a certain photographic appeal. Ok so maybe it only appeals to me.


Let's get a closer look at this once juicy tasty fruit. Hmmm....you know it could actually still be tasty. I mean it doesn't stink or anything. But I'm not willing to give it a try. Plus it looks like it has liver spots. Yuck.
Does this mango have liver spots?

And check this out....doesn't the stem look just like a newborns belly button after it dries and right before it fall off. Ewwww!
Stem

I have got to work on my lighting when trying to photograph close up pics. If it is not a bright sunny day, then I have a hard time controlling the flash and end up with over-exposed spots.

No comments: